Sunday, January 27, 2008

Saxamaphone....

Ok, I have a confession... I have an addiction to the Simpsons. I watch them EVERYDAY since arriving. I started at season 4, I'm now on season 9... and after I've watched season 10, its FAMILY GUY!!! Then southpark I suppose.... out of desperation only. That or Seinfeld we've got 9 seasons of that...

Right now I'm baking an apple cinnamon coffee cake!! It smells so good!! I'm so excited... probably a better snack than all the fudgesicles I've been eating!!

So I kinda tried to get Hypothermia today :D It was fun... except not. I knew it was cold, but didn't think it was that bad and wanted to catch the 6:07 bus, so I grabbed my winter coat and ran outside... wearing naught else but socks, shoes, PJ pants, a tanktop, and a bandana. Waiting for the bus was HELL!! It was -24'c, -38'c with the wind... so I figued I'd take a cab back from the store but the only cab # I know in this city was busy for over 10 mins, so I took the bus home again... by the time I made it to my door my ears were nothing but pain (and I pulled the hood up on my coat) and my fingers stopped working... I've never had so much trouble unlocking and opening a door... *sigh* anyways, I'm all warm now :D Lesson learned. And in my own defence, this is the coldest it's been here since I moved... just yesterday it was +1, and friday it was +3.... stupid Calgary weather.

Not a lot else to report. I got my pictures printed for critique on tuesday in Portrait lighting, tomorrow in Basic we're doing a night photoshoot of the city (in a penthouse, so no freezing), and we've started working on a CD cover in Photoshop. I've got the requirments for my portfolio for NIC, so I've slowly started selecting photos for that and such... I should start on the essay soon as well...

K, I'm gunna check on that coffee cake!!!

No comments: